Frequently Asked Questions
What is your shipping Policy?
We will choose the most cost-effective shipping carrier based on the items ordered and their destination. Shipping times range from 1-7 business days. You will receive a tracking number as soon as your order has been shipped.
SHIPPING PRICES are calculated based on your cart total as follows*:
|Cart Total From
|International Shipping Charge*^
^ Due to shipping requirements, pieces with a long side greater than 40" or a short side greater than 30" may incur an additional charges
Large Size Products and Crating Policies
- Due to shipping requirements and the potential for damage, some products over 30" on the short side, or over 40" in length must be crated at an additional cost.
- Products over 40" long that are shipped flat may require freight shipping, We can provide freight quotes for these orders. Please allow additional time for the quote and freight delivery times.
- All additional Crate and Freighting Fees will be billed separately after processing your order.
Shipping Outside of the Continental US, Expedited Shipping, and Special Requests
- If you reside outside of the continental United States, including Alaska and Hawaii, please contact us at +1 800-435-6686 regarding your shipping preferences.
- APO shipping is charged full cost and sent via USPS.
- Requests for shipping outside of the continental United States, other types of shipping, and expedited shipping will be charged at full cost.
- We are not responsible for duties and taxes required for international shipping.
- Shipping Quotes are available for large orders or orders shipping to international destinations. Please contact us with the details of what will be in the order and the address it will be shipped to.
What is your Policy on Returns/Exchanges/Refunds?
- We do not accept returns; all sales are FINAL.
- We do our utmost to ensure that your prints are packaged carefully and arrive safely at their destination.
- If your prints arrive damaged, please keep all packaging and contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number for further instructions.
How can I keep up with your new work?
If you would like to be kept up to date on new works please follow C Petrie Photography on Instagram and Facebook. You can also fill out the contact form to be added to our mailing list.
I have the utmost respect for your privacy and take the protection of any data you provide seriously. As you may guess, I expect the same respect from any online merchants or social media websites as well.
I only collect data you provide when voluntarily signing up for my occasional newsletters, or through the procuring and shipment of Fine Art pieces to your destination. I NEVER, EVER distribute or share any information you provide. The following is a breakdown of the various kinds of information and data collected, the general purpose and how it is used.
Tracking Website Visitors
Google provides a most excellent tool for all online merchants to use, big and small, to show us the volume of website visitors we get, how visitors to the site interact, for how long, and if they return. It's called Google Analytics. I am able to use this generic data to better understand client needs, likes and dislikes etc. As an example, the data shows me if visitors "bounce" from my website (say bye bye) within moments of opening the site and what page they did it from. "GA" does this by using "cookies". The data collected by Google Analytics in NO WAY personally identifies you to me. You are able to disable cookies from your web browser to block Google Analytics from tracking your visit to my website, or any website for that matter.
You have the ability to start your own account on my website, favorite certain artwork for future possible ownership and assign yourself a password. You are able to provide name, email, and phone contact, a site "username" you create as well. This information stays under lock and key and is saved within the website database which is hosted by Art Storefronts. You can change your password as many times as you like, having your own account is a useful tool if you plan to procure a fine art piece at a later date.
When you do follow through on a transaction online using my website, STRIPE works with me to facilitate payments as a third party and takes payment on my behalf. I am in no way privy to your choice of payment method or details, or further Stripe or even PayPal information.
The Contact Form
If you contact me using my contact form for any reason, the data is retained as a record of your inquiry and as a way to return your correspondence for reference. This data is NEVER shared or sold.
Emailed Newsletter Signups
Signing up for my Newsletters is voluntary. If you sign up for my occasional Newsletters (Promotions / Events / New Works) the email address you submit is forwarded to MailChimp which acts a third party processor. MailChimp is simply a wonderful marketing platform designed for small businesses such as myself to send emails (newsletters) or promotional information, a way to advertise and connect our e-commerce websites for some, and a way to help build your brand. Make no mistake, virtually any time you receive a sale offer from a merchant you used online, they are using MailChimp.
If at ANY time you wish to have your email address removed from the database, simply click the unsubscribe button on my Newsletters (be sure you are using the email address you subscribed with) to explicitly request the removal. MailChimp never tells the merchant who unsubscribed.
This Website Server
Is hosted by Art Storefronts. Take a moment to notice in the address bar at the top of your screen that this website is HTTPS secure.
Our Third Party Data Processors